Old 10-01-2005, 05:45 PM
JennyC

Default Rat ?

Hi

We have a regular tiny mouse come to visit and to nibble on several fat balls,
in nets which hang on a small (rhus) tree outside on the patio.

He is not problem and it's fun to watch him/her feeding at night.

However we seem to have his/her big brother coming round as well :~(

Caught a quick glimpse of a small rat (young?) the other day in the flower bed.
And the fat balls seem to disappear whole. yesterday was proof when I went out
to find the nylon net still on its branch but it had been bitten open and the
ball was gone !

Any ideas on what to do. I don't want ratty getting ideas about coming indoors!

Jenny