Old 11-01-2005, 01:14 AM
JeffC

Mountain Ash (Rowan) grow pretty quick, but can get to about 30 or 40 feet.
You would have to source male trees though, but in my experience squirrels
will climb all trees irrespective of whether they have berries or not.

Google turned up:-
http://www.standardtrees.co.uk/

http://www.weasdale.com/Tree_Suppliers.htm

http://www.kingco.co.uk/

May help
--

(remove the troll to reply)

Always look on the bright side of life (De do, de do, de doody doody do)

"abraham" wrote in message
. uk...
I need approx 4 mature trees 13 foot high to plant at the end of my garden
after the man at the back cut down all his large trees to buid an

extension.
I can get leyllandi at £74.00 but there may be a law against tall

leyllandi.
Is there any other options available. A spanich man who lives in my street
said to try Figs but I fear they will not grow to 13 foot for several

years
and would attract squireels

Abraham