Old 12-01-2005, 12:05 AM
San Diego Joe

"kathy" wrote:

Hey Joe,
Is that the last of the rain or is there
more coming?

kathy

Hi Kathy,

According to what I've seen, we are supposed to be good at least through
Friday and possibly into next week.

The soil is soooo saturated here. We only get about 11" per year, 4" on
average to this date and so far this season we have had 12 1/2". I guess
that doesn't sound like much to those who get way more rain, but they
typically have infrastructure to deal with it.

Funny, San Diego is hosting a meteorologists convention this week. At least
it will keep them out of the bars!

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.