Old 12-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Gary Woods

(Shelly Hurd) wrote:

RESPOND TO THIS POST PRIVATELY. If you post a reply to THIS post on the
list, I will know immeadiately that you can't read or comprehend what you're
reading and will have no problem removing you.

I am responding in the newsgroup, since I'm not a member of the list; you
do know, don't you, that the bonsai list also posts to a public newsgroup
where mere Bonsai dilettantes can read the petulant outbursts?

FWIW.

More on topic- I now have a bunch of Serissas propagated from cuttings that
I have not (yet) managed to kill.

Life is good.