Old 12-01-2005, 03:52 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

"kathy" wrote in message
I brought in some frogbit to put in youngest son's
tank in the house. It is full of plants only, no fish
at this time.
Last night I spotted a damselfly in the hallway. I
hope she can find some food in the house. Too cold
to go outside and an artic express on the way.

I had a bunch in my office last year. I assume they eventually died, as I
did not see them again after a few months.

Yea, I usually find their little dead bodies on the window sills. This is
the first year I haven't put fish in the patio pond in the living room, so
I'm growing a good crop of duckweed for the aquarium captives. Lots of
damselflies crawling out and I'm wondering if I'll get a dragonfly like I
did one year. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~