Old 11-01-2005, 08:25 PM
kathy

Default Damselfly in the house

I brought in some frogbit to put in youngest son's
tank in the house. It is full of plants only, no fish
at this time.
Last night I spotted a damselfly in the hallway. I
hope she can find some food in the house. Too cold
to go outside and an artic express on the way.

kathy

Old 11-01-2005, 09:07 PM
carlburns

On 11 Jan 2005 12:25:56 -0800, "kathy" wrote:

===I brought in some frogbit to put in youngest son's
===tank in the house. It is full of plants only, no fish
===at this time.
===Last night I spotted a damselfly in the hallway. I
===hope she can find some food in the house. Too cold
===to go outside and an artic express on the way.
===
===kathy

Well by god, drag out the Raid, call in the national guard, that thing
is sure gonna be a real nightmare until its eliminated..........

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Sooooooooooooooooolow to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS
Old 11-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Benign Vanilla

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I brought in some frogbit to put in youngest son's
tank in the house. It is full of plants only, no fish
at this time.
Last night I spotted a damselfly in the hallway. I
hope she can find some food in the house. Too cold
to go outside and an artic express on the way.

I had a bunch in my office last year. I assume they eventually died, as I
did not see them again after a few months.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 12-01-2005, 03:52 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

"kathy" wrote in message
I brought in some frogbit to put in youngest son's
tank in the house. It is full of plants only, no fish
at this time.
Last night I spotted a damselfly in the hallway. I
hope she can find some food in the house. Too cold
to go outside and an artic express on the way.

I had a bunch in my office last year. I assume they eventually died, as I
did not see them again after a few months.

Yea, I usually find their little dead bodies on the window sills. This is
the first year I haven't put fish in the patio pond in the living room, so
I'm growing a good crop of duckweed for the aquarium captives. Lots of
damselflies crawling out and I'm wondering if I'll get a dragonfly like I
did one year. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 12-01-2005, 04:42 PM
ah

carlburns wrote:
On 11 Jan 2005 12:25:56 -0800, "kathy" wrote:

===I brought in some frogbit to put in youngest son's
===tank in the house. It is full of plants only, no fish
===at this time.
===Last night I spotted a damselfly in the hallway. I
===hope she can find some food in the house. Too cold
===to go outside and an artic express on the way.
===
===kathy

Well by goSMACK

Shuttup.
--
ah

Old 12-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Nedra Sucks

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:42:00 GMT, ah wrote:

===carlburns wrote:
=== On 11 Jan 2005 12:25:56 -0800, "kathy" wrote:
===
======I brought in some frogbit to put in youngest son's
======tank in the house. It is full of plants only, no fish
======at this time.
======Last night I spotted a damselfly in the hallway. I
======hope she can find some food in the house. Too cold
======to go outside and an artic express on the way.
======
======kathy
===
===
=== Well by goSMACK
===
===Shuttup.

You sure don;t hear very well do you ahhhhhhhhhhh? et me guess how you
may have hapapened to get that name, .....someone told you to open
your mouth wide and go ah! yea, tell me more dweeb............or are
you just a speechless idiot?

Old 13-01-2005, 01:19 AM
ah

===carlburns wrote:
=== On 11 Jan 2005 12:25:56 -0800, "kathy" wrote:
===
======I brought in some frogbit to put in youngest son's
======tank in the house. It is full of plants only, no fish
======at this time.
======Last night I spotted a damselfly in the hallway. I
======hope she can find some food in the house. Too cold
======to go outside and an artic express on the way.
======
======kathy
===
===
=== Well by goSMACK
===
===Shuttup.

You BAPP

What is your node name?
--
ah

Banded demoiselle damselfly [1/1] Mad Cow Garden Photos 0 28-06-2011 07:43 PM
Dendrobium bigibbum house in Full Flower - bigibbum house.JPG [1/1] Graham Corbin Orchid Photos 12 23-04-2007 10:02 AM
House Plants James Dower Gardening 11 09-02-2003 03:36 PM
North side of house - insane plants? Cereoid+10 Gardening 8 07-02-2003 07:59 AM
North side of house Allview Gardening 8 06-02-2003 06:53 AM