Old 05-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Huey Conway

Thats fine for the umbrela palms, they will be fine once the weather
stays right. Mine has done that for many years. I find that I can
split lillys anytime of the year and I allso live in the southern
region.

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 06:07:58 GMT, "Newbie Bill"
wrote:

===My umbrella palms have all gone brown in the leaves, but the stalks are
===still nice and green. 1) I wasn't sure it I should just let them be and go
===ahead and cut them way back. 2) With the weather so nice, much of the
===time, is it okay to go ahead and split them now. 3) How about replanting
===lilies?
===ps - My tropical is still blooming??
===Bill Brister - Austin, Texas
===