Old 12-01-2005, 07:01 PM
~ Windsong ~

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
Finally, sunshine this afternoon. What a mess all that rain made. I've

been
doing a constant water change in my pond for about four days now LOL.

Good for you! Nothing like a nice sunny day to lift one's spirits. And I'm
not talking about the alcoholic kind. Here in TN it's been rainy and gloomy
for almost a month. It's overcast again today. This is the 1st Dec. I am
still feeding my fish and I've had them since 1995. We're having some very
strange weather here.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway."