Old 12-01-2005, 09:55 PM
samaki

I stake mine and I am very happy with that, because i don`t have much space
on my windowsill. When the spikes are not staked the risk of breaking them
while moving the plants (eg. to water them) is much bigger. BTW four of my
phal hybrids are in bloom now, but I don`t know how to persuade my phal.
hieroglyphica to bloom.

greetings from Poland
Martha

"keith ;-)" wrote in message
news:1105562446.a6ad27b623152d311da8fad351f78c83@t eranews...
I agree,you will probably only snap it and be totally gutted if you try

and
force against nature.

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.
"Phalguy" wrote in message
Hello!

Let the nature works! The spike will find a way to grow properly!

Good growing

Claude

"Richard Baptista" wrote in message
|I have been trying to grow Orchids for a while without any success,
However,
| I now have a yellow Phalaenopsis that has a new spike. Unfortunately,

this