Old 13-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Vera Gade

Default here again

Thank you Rod.
Thank you gardening-friends.
For information: I lost my husband two years ago, then sold the big house
with the garden and moved to this nice flat in a 4-apartment "Town-villa",
as the advertisement goes. I have a sunny position and 200 square-meters to
gardening on. And a lovely forest/park within 3 minutes distance.
( Well after this last storm there are lesser of the big fir-trees there;
out in the forests here in south of Sweden the trees lies in rows and the
cottages in the deep dark forests- mostly spruce- suddenly stays in open
land .Really disaster).
There were just broken stone after the builders left, but in two seasons I
have managed to make a lovely little garden, I must say. Started with
planting a fully-grown thuja-hedge all around to get privacy. And of course
first of all- lots of good soil. Many of you Urglers do know have much you
can accomplish in such a small area. Great fun, and a more appropriate
amount of work for the old owner;-)
All this work prevented me from take on the task to come in touch with the
Urglers again. There was a broadband-facility in the new house, and they
didnīt know anything about News-groups. Last week there was a technician
here in the house, doing some mysterious work. Suddenly yesterday what did
pop up if not The URG. Just like that. Snip.
So here I am again (with my curious English;-(
I had to change my mail-address to "W" because of spam. How do I put in that
"weed"thing you are using, some of you?
Hej from Vera