Old 13-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Vera Gade

Default here again

Thank you Rod.
Thank you gardening-friends.
For information: I lost my husband two years ago, then sold the big house
with the garden and moved to this nice flat in a 4-apartment "Town-villa",
as the advertisement goes. I have a sunny position and 200 square-meters to
gardening on. And a lovely forest/park within 3 minutes distance.
( Well after this last storm there are lesser of the big fir-trees there;
out in the forests here in south of Sweden the trees lies in rows and the
cottages in the deep dark forests- mostly spruce- suddenly stays in open
land .Really disaster).
There were just broken stone after the builders left, but in two seasons I
have managed to make a lovely little garden, I must say. Started with
planting a fully-grown thuja-hedge all around to get privacy. And of course
first of all- lots of good soil. Many of you Urglers do know have much you
can accomplish in such a small area. Great fun, and a more appropriate
amount of work for the old owner;-)
All this work prevented me from take on the task to come in touch with the
Urglers again. There was a broadband-facility in the new house, and they
didnīt know anything about News-groups. Last week there was a technician
here in the house, doing some mysterious work. Suddenly yesterday what did
pop up if not The URG. Just like that. Snip.
So here I am again (with my curious English;-(
I had to change my mail-address to "W" because of spam. How do I put in that
"weed"thing you are using, some of you?
Hej from Vera

Old 13-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Emrys Davies

'Vera',

Welcome back again. Hopefully these sites will help you Mung your
e-mail address.

http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Old 14-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Vera Gade" wrote in message
[...]

Greetings from Cornwall :~) glad to hear you are back on your gardening
feet.

--
Charlie & Liz, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

here here now, this poking at my daughter has to stop! Momma McKoi Ponds 0 15-05-2005 10:57 PM
HELP!! Here I am again. pixi Ponds 8 18-09-2003 04:42 AM
Here I go again. [email protected] Ponds 2 08-04-2003 06:56 PM
Hollies - here we go again trevor.appleton United Kingdom 5 13-12-2002 12:20 PM