Old 13-01-2005, 04:27 PM
K Barrett

It could also have been Rob Terry of Sherwood Orchids (Google the website,
its probably sherwoodorchids.com) Rob got an AM on a paph, IIRC. Yes, its
http://www.aospacificcentral.org/Sac...phmacabre.html

K Barrett

"Dave S" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Rob.

Was the vendor you are thinking of next to Orquideas del Valle from
Columbia (right beside the exit)? That was D&D Flowers. I recall him
having lots of Paphs. I am doing the staging for the Sacramento spring
show and just dug out the floor plan from the fall 2003 AOS meeting. If
it was D&D, I can get you conatct information for Dennis.

Dave

Rob Halgren wrote:
This is more of a question... When I was at the AOS Trustees

meeting in
Sacramento there was a vendor who was selling (dozens) of divisions

of
named paph clones. Fairly reasonable prices as well. I bought a few

(drooled over a few dozen more). Perhaps somebody from that area

knows
who that was, as I can't remember his name. I wouldn't mind getting
some more from him.