Old 14-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Steveo

"op4_camper" wrote:
. I can mow 4 acres an
hour with my toro 37 with a velkey. With a toro 48, I believe it's
somewhere near 6 acres an hour. You could pick up a new proline 48 for
around 5,000 . Of course this is a walk/tow behind and you have to
stand on the velkey, which I favor anyhow. Either way, good luck to you
and

If you can mow 3 -4 acres in a hour with a 37 inch walk behind I have a
whole lot of work for you.

I have a slight interest in the smaller ZTR's that will fit through a
36" fence gate, since most of the yards I'd be cutting are in the 12K
or less range and have fences. The trouble being, those small ZTR's are
not much less expensive than the 52's.

Any suggestions?