Old 09-01-2005, 01:53 PM
J.D. Stone

"Carolyn" wrote in message
Ingrid may well have some good information to share, but her constant
spamming makes her an unwelcome poster in my opinion. Why not just
"killfile" her and stop the furthering of boring threads. Or at the
least, stop responding to her trash completely - perhaps she'd shut
up.

Guess I don't understand why you don't just killfile her yourself and not
worry about anyone else. I figure live and let live. It is a rec.ponds group
for ponders. Can't talk about ponds all the time. I just ingore threads that
are boring, uninteresting, contrary to my own opinions, etc. (pick which
ever category suits). 'Course I do have DSL so maybe I don't notice the
problems some people seem to have as downloads aren't a problem (except for
some of the loooonnnnggg attachments my relatives like to send sometimes.
Anyway, happy ponding; spring will come. Ingrid and anyone else is welcome
as far as I'm concerned. I can killfile with the best of them.
JD
http://www2.itexas.net/jdstone/