Old 09-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Carolyn

Default Ingrid

Ingrid may well have some good information to share, but her constant
spamming makes her an unwelcome poster in my opinion. Why not just
"killfile" her and stop the furthering of boring threads. Or at the
least, stop responding to her trash completely - perhaps she'd shut
up.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:53 PM
J.D. Stone

"Carolyn" wrote in message
Ingrid may well have some good information to share, but her constant
spamming makes her an unwelcome poster in my opinion. Why not just
"killfile" her and stop the furthering of boring threads. Or at the
least, stop responding to her trash completely - perhaps she'd shut
up.

Guess I don't understand why you don't just killfile her yourself and not
worry about anyone else. I figure live and let live. It is a rec.ponds group
for ponders. Can't talk about ponds all the time. I just ingore threads that
are boring, uninteresting, contrary to my own opinions, etc. (pick which
ever category suits). 'Course I do have DSL so maybe I don't notice the
problems some people seem to have as downloads aren't a problem (except for
some of the loooonnnnggg attachments my relatives like to send sometimes.
Anyway, happy ponding; spring will come. Ingrid and anyone else is welcome
as far as I'm concerned. I can killfile with the best of them.
JD
http://www2.itexas.net/jdstone/

Old 09-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Newbie Bill

Ingrid has given me some excellent advice on a number of occasions. Seems
to me if she really bothers you - when you see "Dr. Solo...." just try not
reading it (or writing about it).
Bill Brister

Old 10-01-2005, 06:39 AM
Benign Vanilla

"Newbie Bill" wrote in message
om...
Ingrid has given me some excellent advice on a number of occasions. Seems
to me if she really bothers you - when you see "Dr. Solo...." just try not
reading it (or writing about it).

snip

I agree. Ingrid does give some good advice from time to time, which is why I
am growing every impatient with her blasting the group with JoAnn ad's the
past few days. Ingrid is intelligent and knowledgeable on some topics, but
she does nothing but hurt her reputation when she does what is equivelant to
SPAMMING the group with her advertisements.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 10-01-2005, 06:39 AM
Benign Vanilla

"Newbie Bill" wrote in message
om...
Ingrid has given me some excellent advice on a number of occasions. Seems
to me if she really bothers you - when you see "Dr. Solo...." just try not
reading it (or writing about it).

snip

I agree. Ingrid does give some good advice from time to time, which is why I
am growing every impatient with her blasting the group with JoAnn ad's the
past few days. Ingrid is intelligent and knowledgeable on some topics, but
she does nothing but hurt her reputation when she does what is equivelant to
SPAMMING the group with her advertisements.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com
Check out the IHMP forums, ihmp.net/phpbb
I'll be leaning on the bus stop post.

OT Ingrid ad-aware 6 is available Hal Ponds 6 24-02-2004 05:03 PM
Ingrid re Hydrogen peroxide dip John Rutz Ponds 6 16-06-2003 05:32 AM
ping ingrid John Rutz Ponds 16 15-06-2003 06:20 PM
Images: Ingrid Bergman, Superstar Jon Murdock Roses 1 13-05-2003 12:44 PM
Ping Ingrid, RichToyBox and others Frys Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 8 01-04-2003 04:20 PM