Old 08-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Kitsune Miko

I find sometimes these groups get quiet when there are
disagreements on content.

I am here in rainy California where my elms are still
green and the maples have bud swell. The elms will go
dormant soon. All the other trees are eqaully
confused. It is still too early to rule out some more
frosts. It is raining too much to play with trees. I
may run through the raindrops and put up a box of
cuttings today.

I am club show chairman again this year. So I am
orgainizing events towards that final goal.

Since I am in a forced retirement, I have designs on
going up to the Golden State Bonsai Federation
Collection North and helping out as I can. We have
some pretty nice stuff to work with.

How is everyone else doing?

Kitsune Miko

--- Jim Lewis wrote:

Haven't seen or heard a word from you lately. Are
you there?
Or somewhere?

It may be time to post the "welcome message" again.
We're
getting a lot of stuff with no hint of where they
live, etc.

jim

++++Sponsored, in part, by Boon
Manakitivipart++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott