Old 15-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Nyssa

Default Official start of my 2005 Gardening Season

Today I started the first seeds for six types of onions,
two types of shallots, and Chinese celery.

It felt *good*!!

And I mailed in another seed order today too.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be starting the first of the
cabbage family varieties, lettuces, and so on.

I'm also very glad that I thought to pick up an extra bag
of ProMix last fall, because *none* of the stores I checked
last week had any seed starting materials in stock yet. No
doubt they'll get the stuff in in March or April. sigh

It may be freezing outside, but it's warm and bright under
my plant light.

Nyssa, who can't wait for the last frost date to get here
to Zone 7