Old 16-01-2005, 05:28 AM
Justbrilliant

still use my 2 stroke Lawn Boy that I bought use for $25. back in 1978.
There is nothing to wear out. I was just in my garage and pulled three
times. it started, in January Couldn't tell you if they still make them.

"op4_camper" wrote in message

"
A mower less than $300 won't last 5 years ? I have 2 el cheapos ($150
each) - identical, one from Wards and the other from Penny's (MTD I
guess) - single lever height adjustment, baggers, convertable side or

rear
discharge - that I use to brush hog small sumacs, berry bushes, my
drainage
ditch, suck up leaves, volunteer mow cemetery, etc - that are doing

fine.
Can't remember how old they are but Wards has been out of business that
long
and Pennys stop selling hardware long ago.

You should try a cheap mower today. There worse then evern. They dont even
come close to a cheap mower made 15 yrs ago.