Old 17-01-2005, 11:35 AM
Steveo

"Justbrilliant" wrote:
Steveo, do you have experience with ZTR's?

This will be my first.

I have a Bobcat with 61"
it was 2 yrs old with 1400 hours. I bought it from a commercial outfit
for $3k with a trac vac. I am above average on maintainence, and not
faint of heart.

Huh?

I have 3 acres with a lot of trees. I learned the hard
way not to hose it, or power wash it.

Why not?

There cannot be a better
application for a ZTR, especially in the fall with the Trac Vac. My
neighbors have services that come in and the commercial guys around here
are buying Dixie Choppers. The latest models look far beyond what ZTRs
were just a couple of years ago.

I thought about Dixie Chopper but there's no dealer close enough to me.
I'll only buy from a local guy.

ZTRs are many steps up for maintenance, believe me.

Ever own a scag?