Old 17-01-2005, 11:05 PM
Elaine T

Richard wrote:
In article ,
Elaine T wrote:

Richard wrote:

Even in a moderatly lit tank CO2 by itself will do more good than strong lights
by themselves.

Excel Flourish can be used instead of C02 and gets you roughly 80% there.

Have you used this much?

No.

I don't bother with it or CO2. Ihave too many tanks for this to be practical
until they're all on a continusous flow system.

The spec sheet says it poisons Anubias spp., which I grow. Does it
affect anything else or bother fish?

Excel kills Anubias? News to me. Doesn't sound right.

Aaaaugh! *blush* Went back to
http://www.seachem.com/support/FAQs/...Excel_faq.html and realized
it says Anacharis, not Anubias. My bad reading. I don't ever grow
Anacharis so my addled brain neatly substituted Anubias.

Sorry for any confusion.

--
__ Elaine T __
__' http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__