Old 13-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Rob Halgren

Dave S wrote:

Hi Rob.

Was the vendor you are thinking of next to Orquideas del Valle from
Columbia (right beside the exit)? That was D&D Flowers. I recall him
having lots of Paphs. I am doing the staging for the Sacramento spring
show and just dug out the floor plan from the fall 2003 AOS meeting. If
it was D&D, I can get you conatct information for Dennis.

Yes, that is him. I remembered something about dragons, that must
be the D&D part... *grin*

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )