Old 19-01-2005, 04:10 AM
Larry

I apreciate the suggestions, and will likely visit Kenni's place. Good idea
about Odom's. I belive my first orchid I ever purchased came from there. I
look forward to the visits.

Kenni - I will send you a separate email as we get closer to that weekend.
Thanks!

Larry

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
nk.net...
Hi, Larry,

Definitely visit Kenni in WPB. On your way down there, stop at Odom's,
Jenkins Rd. in Fort Pierce. Not far off I-95 and pretty close to the Tpk
as
well. Odoms.com.

Lazy Daze is in Palm City; very interesting place. Call first, as they
keep
irregular hours. I don't have their URL handy, but they should be easy to
find on Google.

And you can always stop by our place for a beer!

Diana