Old 15-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Larry

Default Orchid greenhouse visits

I will be traveling with my family to several areas in central or south
Florida in the next few months (my oldest daughter has several gymnastics
meets). I was thinking of stopping at a couple orchid greenhouses that are
located on the way to or near the cities where we will be. I'd like some
ideas of where we can visit. Here are the cities:

Spring Hill, FL (this weekend) - near Tampa

Port Charlotte, FL (mid-February) - north of Fort Meyers

West Palm Beach (early March)

Ocala, FL (mid-March) - central Florida, south of Gainesville

Any recommendations on where to visit? Thanks.

Larry

Old 15-01-2005, 03:33 AM
Susan Erickson

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:45:50 -0500, "Larry"
wrote:

I will be traveling with my family to several areas in central or south
Florida in the next few months (my oldest daughter has several gymnastics
meets). I was thinking of stopping at a couple orchid greenhouses that are
located on the way to or near the cities where we will be. I'd like some
ideas of where we can visit. Here are the cities:

Spring Hill, FL (this weekend) - near Tampa

Port Charlotte, FL (mid-February) - north of Fort Meyers

West Palm Beach (early March)

Ocala, FL (mid-March) - central Florida, south of Gainesville

Any recommendations on where to visit? Thanks.

Larry

For the Floridians - where are you to start with?
SuE

Old 15-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Kenni Judd

Well, we hope you will visit our place when you are near West Palm Beach.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

Old 17-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Diana Kulaga

Hi, Larry,

Definitely visit Kenni in WPB. On your way down there, stop at Odom's,
Jenkins Rd. in Fort Pierce. Not far off I-95 and pretty close to the Tpk as
well. Odoms.com.

Lazy Daze is in Palm City; very interesting place. Call first, as they keep
irregular hours. I don't have their URL handy, but they should be easy to
find on Google.

And you can always stop by our place for a beer!

Diana

Old 19-01-2005, 04:10 AM
Larry

I apreciate the suggestions, and will likely visit Kenni's place. Good idea
about Odom's. I belive my first orchid I ever purchased came from there. I
look forward to the visits.

Kenni - I will send you a separate email as we get closer to that weekend.
Thanks!

Larry

nk.net...