Old 19-01-2005, 01:30 AM
Ray

I never would have guessed that "Quick Grow would be a "distributor of
indoor gardening products."

Unless you want to actually contribute, keep such thoughts to
yourself.

..
"QuickGrow South" wrote in message
newsfgHd.35235$06.26742@clgrps12...

"Edmond Cormier" wrote in message
In gro-op[ supply store we see more and more aeroponic systems.
Has anybody experimented growing orchids aeroponically?
Ed Cormier

I have grown many orchid aeroponiclly with outstanding sucess. I
have had Zygo's bloom 4 times in one year! The root growth is
explosive and with such a large and healthy root system the top
growth is also unbelivable. I have mostly use the "Pipe Dreams"
system. Onc. integenerics will explode a 3 1/2" basket in about 6
Mo. my last Onc. integeneric to bloom had 250+ flowers at the same
time( 2 bulbs 2 spikes /bulb). Of course that plant has no label!
same plant had 98 flowers on its single spike on previous bloom. I
grew a Neo. falcata from 1 large fan with 2 offsets into 8 fans with
about 15 offsets in 18 Mo. The biggest secret is to keep the water
cool 65F.