Old 23-01-2005, 07:58 AM
USENET READER

Gregor wrote:

USENET READER wrote:

C G wrote:

Some American workers are productive, others will do as little as
possible to get by. Same with management. You continue to try to place
the blame on one group, but that's just not the case.

Sorry - labor doesn't decide what to produce and how to produce it -
that is management's job. I place the blame on the crap on the market
with management.

It isn't management's fault when labor stages a slowdown or sabotages
products. My cousin had a rattle in his American car that turned out
to be a wrench left inside the door during production.

Gregor

Right - another one of those urban myths - a wrench in the door. Notice
it isn't you that found the wrench. What brand of wrench was it anyway?
Dingleberry - they don't use a regular wrench to build cars on an
assembly line - they use air-powered tools. What are you gonna tell me
now - that the union guys went out and bought boxes of Mac Tools to
leave in the doors of cars?

Actually - it is management's fault when there is a strike or a work
slowdown. That is usually because management wouldn't bargain fairly
with the workers. If management stops treating workers like tools that
can be worked hard until they break then be replaced with illegal
immigrant workers, then workers won't need to strike!