Old 23-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Rogerx

Default Peanuts! Where can I find Valencia peanut seed??

You would think with the internet you could find just about anything?

Valencia peanuts have been a big crop in New Mexico for many years,
And was at one time one of the favorite for boiling- -yes I said
"boiling". My two granddaughters 7 and 10, visit me here in Arkansas
from Georgia every July. Valencia peanuts, if planted early will be
mature enough for boiling in mid July and it is their delight. (mine
too).

Gee Haw! Know what that is, it's the way you talk to a horse. Gee is
right and Haw is left. I was just wondering how many of you have ever
plowed a garden or field with a horse, or mule. I have!

If you know where I can get any of these peanuts let me know, Thanks
Rogerx