Old 23-01-2005, 07:05 AM
profpam

If it isn't too late, I would suggest listening to a lecture by Bob
Gordon or obtaining one of his books. I noticed that he will be at the
Fascination of Orchids Show in South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, California
(Saturday, February 12, 2005 at 10 AM. His topic "Phalanopsis Orchids
are easy when you know how!" and he does. Following his lecture will be
book signings). Incidentally, this is a great show.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://home.earthlink.net/~profpam/page3.html

Phalguy wrote:

hello Joanna!

I just bought a copy from Amazon tonight! I can`t wait to get it!

Thanks again !

Claude