Old 23-01-2005, 05:41 PM
Xi Wang

Hi Mo,

Thanks, I will certainly do that when I make the purchases. However,
for the Kenneth Schubert, I've already asked, and the vendor just said
there wasn't one. It was just one of those plants picked for mass
production but never named. I too have seen a bunch of clonal names
though: 'oriental sky' HCC/AOS, 'blue' 'blue angel' 'blue ribbon'.

Cheers,
Xi

auntymo wrote:
hi xi,

i have seen one dtps. kenneth schubert with a clonal name, 'oriental sky'
from www.orchidsinourtropics.com

i have also seen phal. brother girl 'brother' and phal brother sara gold
'peach', 'f623', 'b#1', and 'sogo', so it seems some of them *do* have
clonal names.

so perhaps you should contact the vendor and ask?

--mo--