Old 24-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Rogerx

I am not sure if they are affiliated or not.

At one time Gurneys was the premier seed catalog out there.

But something has changed. Last year, my order was very
unsatisfactory. The product was fine, but I received the order in
"dribbles", some seeds never arrived until after I had bought them
elsewhere. I ordered them online, and after 2 weeks I called them and
they said my order was being processed. Anyway, no more Gurneys for
me.

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:51:02 GMT, Richard
wrote:

I recently got 2 seed catalogs, one form Henry Fiekds and the other
from Gurney. I started to browse them and it seemed that on identical
items they have the same price and catalog number. Are they the same
company with different branches?
Richard