Old 24-01-2005, 02:47 PM
GA Pinhead

I meant a bag of green ones. The guys on the side of the road get theirs
somewhere!

Personally, I can't stand them, but my wife loves them, slimy, salty...

Good Luck!

John!

"Rogerx" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:05:45 -0500, "GA Pinhead"
wrote:

Can they bring a 50 lb bag with them?

Hi John, wish they could, but you are missing the point. The Culinary
Art of boiling peanuts, requires that the peanuts be green. Only in
recent years have people begun boiling dired ones, and of any
variety. When the tourist boom began after WWII in the South the
"Good Old Boys" figured out a way to make money year round off of
boiled peanuts. I know, I was there.