Old 25-01-2005, 11:38 AM
Happy'Cam'per

I'll bet it was Cupid up to his old tricks again.
--
"In the beginning, God said the four-dimensional divergence of an
antisymmetric,

"kathy" wrote in message
ups.com...

POLICE INVESTIGATE ALLEGED HERON ARCHER

NEWPORT HARBOR - A two-foot arrow shot into the air off Bay Island
Thursday afternoon narrowly missed a blue heron and a Balboa resident.
Rick Jones, 50, was watching a great blue heron gather sticks Thursday
afternoon on the bank of Bay Island, right behind his home.
Then something else caught his eye.
"I was watching [the heron] when something whizzed by," Jones said.
"[The bird] flew off and I walked out my gate and the arrow came out of
the sky and landed about four feet from me in the sand."
Rest of the story he
http://ihmp.net/@/yb