Old 24-01-2005, 10:32 PM
kathy

Default OT heron news story

POLICE INVESTIGATE ALLEGED HERON ARCHER

NEWPORT HARBOR - A two-foot arrow shot into the air off Bay Island
Thursday afternoon narrowly missed a blue heron and a Balboa resident.
Rick Jones, 50, was watching a great blue heron gather sticks Thursday
afternoon on the bank of Bay Island, right behind his home.
Then something else caught his eye.
"I was watching [the heron] when something whizzed by," Jones said.
"[The bird] flew off and I walked out my gate and the arrow came out of
the sky and landed about four feet from me in the sand."
Rest of the story he
http://ihmp.net/@/yb

Old 25-01-2005, 08:03 AM
~ Windsong ~

"kathy" wrote in message
ups.com...
Rest of the story he
http://ihmp.net/@/yb
============

I get a blank page.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway."

Old 25-01-2005, 11:38 AM
Happy'Cam'per

I'll bet it was Cupid up to his old tricks again.
--
"In the beginning, God said the four-dimensional divergence of an
antisymmetric,

ups.com...

Old 25-01-2005, 02:15 PM
kathy

The little url worked for me this morning but here is the long link
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/pi...ck=1&cset=true

Old 25-01-2005, 08:21 PM
~ WIndsong ~

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message

I'll bet it was Cupid up to his old tricks again.
--
"In the beginning, God said the four-dimensional divergence of an
antisymmetric,
second rank tensor equals zero, and there was Light , and it was good."

=========================
I'll stick with plain old ponds thank you very much..... :-)
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Where the hell is Easy Street?"
Completely FREE softwa
http://www.pricelessware.org/thelist/index.htm

News Story: Frank's Nursery goes bankrupt Bill R Gardening 30 16-09-2004 09:23 PM
Good news/bad news Mike Patterson Ponds 2 19-05-2004 08:09 PM
Good News-Bad News Bob Adkins Ponds 2 14-09-2003 06:32 PM
Sad news, good news and questions all in one message Boystrup Pb, ann,... Orchids 18 13-06-2003 04:44 PM
There is good news and bad news Essjay001 United Kingdom 0 10-06-2003 02:32 AM