Old 25-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , June Hughes
writes
In message , JennyC
writes
The BBC are doing a survey about when spring comes to various parts of the
country:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/animals/...n/springwatch/

Looks interesting :~)
Jenny

That is a lovely site. Thanks Jenny. I heard about it on the Today
programme last week but promptly forgot to look. Have now bookmarked
it.

Be warned! I sent off for 170 Birdwatch leaflets to put in the local
gardening club newsletter that I edit.
I wanted the same for garden watch but if you read the 'blurb' they want
you to note WILD events not garden stuff as they argue that they need to
know what is happening in the great outdoors and not in cultivated back
gardens. They say that, if you see something in the garden chances are
that it won't be the data they need.

janet
--
Janet Tweedy