Old 25-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Loki

il 24 Jan 2005 18:04:52 GMT, (FarmerDill) ha
scritto:

Spring Hill Nurseries, Henry Field Seed & Nursery, Gurney Seed & Nursery,
Michigan Bulb, the Garden Store, Flower of the Month and Breck's Bulb are owned
by Gardens Alive, Inc.

'They' talk about consumer choice, but all the time that is negated
by business realities. I'm losing count of the times a choice I made
is negated by buy-outs.

I collect a lot of seeds from my plants and some I just let self
sow - then I never run out . ;-) I had perilla one year, then a
couple of years later one turned up after I had given up all hope of
it being regenerated. And the rocket is trying to take over the lawn.
I'm not so sure all my neighbours are impressed with the seeding
plants, they can get sooo ugly (the plants ;-))
--
Cheers,