Old 26-01-2005, 05:09 AM
Cereus-validus...

Are they going to change their name to Big Brother On-line too?

Its an outright attempt to suppress free speech.

"Iris Cohen" wrote in message
So AOL is going to discontinue newsgroups. No telling when my husband will
get
the DSL running. I will miss you guys (outside of the name-calling). Would
one
of you be willing to monitor a digest, perhaps through Yahoo? I have three
screen names, Pieter, Sean, and Peter Jason. I will contact you next time
need information. Beverly, Stewart, & others, please contact me so we can
keep
in touch.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"A tree never hits an automobile except in self defense." - Woody Allen