Old 26-01-2005, 07:48 AM
Sean Houtman

"Cereus-validus..." wrote in
m:

I don't need to support my statements to you. I've never seen you
post anything supporting anything you say, troll boy.

There is a place full of books called a library. Check it out! I
had already cited another reference early in this thread. That
make three in all. Go look them up yourself.

Hortus III was a badly conceived piece of crap compiled mostly by
grad students that did not do the proper research and it was
already completely out-of-date when it was published. As a
reference, it is worthless because it has so many mistakes in it.

You have never seen me post anything supporting anything that I say,
eh? How is it that you are able to see the reference to Hortus?

Sean