Old 26-01-2005, 10:29 PM
Larry Blanchard

In article ,
says...
The Bible says, "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is
eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

I have some questions about the [Bible], and as you have evidently studied it, do you have any
advice regarding these other specific Bible laws and how to follow them?

Very funny! I have yet another question for the original poster.

There are at least 20 major religions on this earth. By definition, at
least 19 of them are wrong (note the "at least"). SInce you are so
convinced that Christianity is the right one, you must have devoted
quite a bit of study to the other nineteen.

Would you please give a short summary of the beliefs of each of them and
the reasons why you rejected them? A page or so on each should be no
problem for one as learned as you.