Old 28-01-2005, 11:55 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

thought I would ask for ideas about when would be a good time to do
this...the best time that will cause the least stress on the fish.
Thanks Tina Breeds

If you live in Ky/Tn, my suggestion would be to wait until the water warms up a
bit, because at this point, unless you are moving the fish to another pond with
the same temperature and/or water quality, you may stress the fish too much. If
it were me, I would wait until spring. George

Now is fine, if as George mentioned, the water is the same as they're in
now. Or, if they will be in a quarantine situation inside, ideal.
Otherwise, imho, wait till late spring after the fishes immune system is up
and running. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~