Old 30-01-2005, 05:32 PM
Theo

Henrik Gistvall wrote:

I have a pomegranate that grows well here in Sweden. It was started from
seed from a store bought pomegranate fruit. It´s kept in a garage with
no extra light during the whole winter.

when it has no leaves teh light is useles you could also put izt
inside a garage
My zelkova was wrapped with paper to keep teh branches in broom
style all winther and never suffered of it

It dropps it leaves in the fall.
It bud backs like crazy. I have a hard time keeping up with all the buds
I have to remove from the trunk (I can´t even imagine the rate of speed
it will grow in UK or southern US). Branches can be a bit brittle so
wire before the shoots lignify. All and all I think it is a good
beginners tree.

yes can be formed in all styles

I have to agree with Iris though, elms are easy and
Ulmus parvifolia is really easy.

yeas but wear no flower and no fruits :-)

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :