Old 30-01-2005, 07:22 PM
sandra

Default A few repotting Questions?

Hello Everyone,
I posted here a while back about a seedling that I had purchased,
anyway....when I first examined it, it's leaves were translucent, but
as soon as I exposed it to a higher level of humdiity that changed, but
now, I was examining the roots just because I had a strange feeling,
anyway there are more dead roots than live, and the dead roots have
become very paper-like.....
I'm going to purchase some orchid bark, but since it is a seedling, and
very, very delicate, I was wondering if maybe I should go with a moss
instead, it came with fir bark.......
As well, should I buy some rooting hormone, I read somewhere that it
may help orchids with a failing root system develop new roots.
Anyway, any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Sandra