Old 31-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Hostavalley. Hostavalley. is offline
Registered User

Dear Garden Friends

Due to computerfailure, I haven't been able to send e-mails and to update my Hostavalley website over the last five weeks, for which I apologize. Fortunately, I'm now on ADSL, which enables me to update the website with new pictures and the latest Hostanews. I'll also be able to reply to your e-mails again. I will answer your question about pictures soon.

Please be assured that as from this week, I'll have my Hostavalley website updated twice a week again.

You'll now find a number of new pictures, amongst others 'Guardian Angel, 'Amime Tachi', flame Stitch, Moonlight, Harry van der Laar and more new European Hostas.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank your for the appreciation you showed in your e-mails.

Kind Regards,

Jeroen Linneman

WWW.HOSTAVALLEY.COM