Old 01-02-2005, 08:48 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 30/1/05 17:55, in article , "Franz
Heymann" wrote:

"Basia Kulesz" wrote in message

Użytkownik "Sacha" napisał w

wiadomości
k...
| On 28/1/05 22:49, in article ,

"Basia
| Kulesz" wrote:
|

| Did you happen to see my post describing the plant you were asking

about?
| It is 'Schizandra' not 'schisandra'.

Well, RHS encyclopedia gives the name as "Schisandra" (family
Schisandraceae)- I really checked before asking:-)

So does mine, and so does The Plantfinder.
Sacha, how many have you sold with a wrong spelling for the name?
{:-))

None that I know of because we don't stock it. ;-)) Apparently we did

some
time ago and nobody wanted it and no, I don't know how we spelled it then!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

They are not great sellers because you realy need two plants (male and
female) or you miss out on the seed pods which are like strings of red
beads, the flowers are beautiful (especially S. rubriflora) like miniature
magnolias (they are related) but relatively small and short lived.
They are also b.....s to propagate!
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk