Old 01-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Travis

Default Plants that love wet feet.

Piscanthropus Profundus wrote:
Its been far too long since I've read/posted here. A sudden and
drastic change in career has kept me away from my computer. sigh

On to my question...

I've purchased a bit of property that I'm looking to build a new
home on in a few years. It's fairly heavy clay and quite wet in
the spring and autumn. I'm looking for plants that both tolerate
wet feet and will also absorb a fair amount of water. I'm in zone
5 - Niagara.

Well you have several years to amend the soil and improve the drainage.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5