Old 02-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Hal

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 00:33:01 -0000, "Lostin1999"
wrote:

There has to be a more humane way to sort this?? all of us with Reptiles
as pets know they feel... this is cruelty. if it HAS to be done, it
SHOULD be done humanely!!

That is humane. I harvested quite a few in the South with a light
and gig and they taste good. I never gave a thought to what the frog
might feel. Not sure what they are calling bullfrogs or what those
in BC would taste like, but they sound similar, and I feel a bit of
disappointment that I'm not on this hunt. I never froze mine until
after they were skinned though. Never understood why some think
freezing is so much more humane than separating the spine from the
brain either, but that is just me.

Regards,

Hal