Old 03-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Tom2 Tom2 is offline
Registered User

Location: Worcester South west midlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang
Just wanted to say hi to everyone....really impressed by all the knowledge and advice in the threads I've read so far..hoping to pick up a few tips

Been dabbling for a few years..mainly containers ( although grew tomatoes last year with great success!!), recently moved house which has a garden large enough for me to experiment..veg plot has now been dug over..and plans drawn up for that and the rest.

Wish me luck!!
Ang

Welcom Ang,
You will find this site interesting and the members very helpful,
I to am from Worcester U.K.