Old 03-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Jim Lewis

On 2 Feb 2005 at 21:01, Alan Walker wrote:

Yeah, but wallabies??? These are little kangaroos. They
don't climb trees. I was thinking that wallabies might also be a
colloquialism that we are missing?
By the way, Jim, I hope your knee surgery was very
successful and you are back on your pogo stick in no time. Gotta
keep up with those wallabies! ;-)
Alan Walker

Thanks.

Knee's doing OK. Won't be taking any long hikes for a while, but
.. . .

However, I'm catching Jackie's cold. :-( It never rains but it
pours -- though the real rain is supposed to stop sometime
today.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

++++Sponsored, in part, by Mike Page++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++