Old 03-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Vox Humana

"Pepperqueen" wrote in message
Hello again!
Yes to those that have asked my friend is seriously allergic to bee's. She
heard about one flowering plant she thinks it was called sweet gum??? She
wants to plant them this coming spring. We live in southern , Ontario.
She has plenty of shrubs, but would like to add some colour to her garden.
She would appreciate any suggestions!
Thanks, Deb

You can get color from plants with colorful foliage. Coleus comes to mind.
It does get flowers, but most people cut them off anyway. Caladiums are
great for shady areas and don't flower unless you are in a tropical area.