Old 03-02-2005, 04:05 PM
pied piper

"Peter Coddington" wrote in message
I have a Qualcast Suffolk Punch 43S Petrol Lawn Mower. I now need to have
the cylinder blades sharpened.
As it will be necessary to remove the cylinder I have been quoted £40 plus
4
hours labour.
Is this about the price I shall have to pay.?(Or it this a bit over the
top)
your views would be appreciated please (I live in West Yorkshire)
Peter.

thats about the going rate but four hours is too long for a machine that
size as it will only need about an hours grinding . does it definetly need
regrinding maybe u can just adjust your blades or maybe the bottom blade
needs replacing