Old 03-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Henry Kuska

I have his book. I will be surprised if he is still living as he was at
least a generation before my generation.

--
Henry Kuska, retired

http://home.neo.rr.com/kuska/
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "G. Wolmershaeuser" contains these words:

Hello,
I'd like to order the above book. I understand that it is only available
through the author himself.

That's a most unusual book-sales tactic for university authors.

The address I have found is:

Norman C. Deno, Professor Emeritus of Chemistry
139 Lenor Drive, State College, PA 16801, USA

No email is given. Before sending money to him I'd like to verify the
address.

Why not look up the State College Pennsylvania prospectus online and
check out the chemistry dept? It should be possible to contact a genuine
emeritus professor through the college.

Janet.