Old 04-02-2005, 02:20 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Lilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Let us not forget another gem in the advice department.

· Draw your change water ahead of time
{Good so far}

## I never did. The freshly dechlored tap water goes straight into the
tank.

· Run a couple of airstones in it for a couple of days
{Still good. But wait there's more!}

## Waste of time in my opinion.

· Use only the top 2/3 of the container because "all the bad stuff"
is in the bottom 1/3.
{Ding! Get the fork, we're done.}

## LOL!!! :-D

Now, weren't we just using an airstone or three and bubbling that H2O
around at "warp speed"? Must be some pretty-smart bad-stuff to know to
stay in the bottom 2/3 of the barrel.

## Amen! And don't we all want bubbling barrels of water sitting around
our livingrooms or apartments?

Lilly

ps: To Ingrid's credit she has at least removed the "leading expert"
and other references about JoAnn's alleged "credentials".

## I didn't bother to read it this time.....
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...